Take care of your employees, and your employees will take care of your customers.
That’s been a motto of FriendsOffice since it was founded in 1991 by Ken Schroeder and Dale Alt. Today, over 25 years later and over 100 employees strong, this company culture has produced amazing friendships and even stronger customer relationships. Many employees have stayed and grown with the company over the years, while others have gone on to other opportunities. But, one thing remains the same; at FriendsOffice, we always put people before products.
How we value our employees
- We celebrate baby showers, bridal showers, anniversaries, and holidays
- Birthday recognition (cards, candy)
- Birthday = Paid time off!
- Anniversary Cards
- New product samples and giveaways
- Give back to our employees local communities
- Impromptu employee appreciation:
- Recognition from supervisors and management when employees go above and beyond their job descriptions
- Recognition when customers email or call-in with a testimonial about why an employee is an asset.
- Interoffice “Thank You” notes or emails
- Gift Cards
- Additional vacation time as a thank you for going above and beyond
- WE HAVE FUN!