The purpose of the Friends Effect Award is to recognize outstanding full-time employees who exemplify our company initiative: “putting people before products”. The selected employee demonstrates the company’s standards for excellence and customer service based on values like team collaboration, personal accountability, timely responsiveness, and workplace efficiency. The Friends Effect Award program seeks to acknowledge those whose efforts have inspired and supported the performance and achievement of others.
A FriendsOffice employee who demonstrates the following will be eligible for The Friends Effect Award:
- Portrays a positive attitude toward work responsibilities, co-workers and customers, and serves as a role model for others;
- Provides a commitment to quality in carrying out job responsibilities, and is an asset to their department. They also have the same persistence with other departments within our company.
- Shows a willingness to take initiative, as well as accept and carry out additional responsibilities beyond regular job assignments for the good of the company as a whole.
- Embodies team awareness and acts with professionalism, verbally and nonverbally, at all times in order to benefit the company as a whole. This employee is a professional.
- They are mindful of their appearance through the way they dress and the way the act while at work.
Not pictured: Mike Arnold (July 2016 Winner)