As all organizations work to mitigate the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we understand you may be required to take steps to minimize contact with external personnel and may have questions as to our approach with regards to Delivery & Installation services.
The safety of our employees, customers, partners, and community is our number one priority and we are taking all necessary precautions to slow the spread of the virus as well as support the needs of our customers. Thus far, none of our employees have been affected by the virus.
Here are some steps we’re taking with regards to Delivery & Installation Services:
- Our employees are being closely monitored and have been provided with clear guidelines on when to remain home from work.
- A friendly smile goes a long way – we’re currently avoiding handshakes.
- If you are attempting to limit contact within your organization, feel free to put a sign on your normal delivery door with instructions to leave packages outside.
- If anyone in your organization has been in contact with the virus, or you are expecting a closure, we would be happy to reschedule any deliveries or scheduled installations. Please contact customer care at 800.427.1704.
- If your organization needs additional support for remote workers, please visit our Remote Worker page.
Please Note: Due to significantly increased strain on the supply chain and national transportation capacity, some orders may be delayed and take an extra day to be delivered. We’re working closely with our partners to do everything possible to deliver orders on-time.
Thank you for your support and your continued partnership.